We at Higher Trenowin take the privacy of your information seriously and this policy explains how we collect and use personal data collected via this website.
- We collect the information which you enter via the Enquiry form on this website.
- We also collect information about you when you make an order via the shop on this website.
we collect automatically
visit our website, we may collect certain information automatically
- Your IP address
- How you found our website
- The number of times you visited our website
- The pages that you visit
How your information is
We may use your data for the
- To respond to your request
- To deal with your order.
- Internal record keeping
- Improvement of our products/services
We do not sell your information to third parties. We do not share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We only hold your personal
information for as long as necessary for the purposes for which we
collected your information or for as long as the law requires us
How we protect your data and
keep it secure
Data security is
of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place
suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and
You have the right to
- information about how your personal data is processed
- a copy of that personal data
- that anything inaccurate in your
personal data is corrected
You can also:
- raise an objection about how your personal data is processed
- request that your personal data is erased if there is no longer a justification for it
- ask that the processing of your personal data is restricted in certain circumstances
If you have any of these requests, get in contact with us.
You may also lodge a complaint with a supervising authority in the Member State where you habitually reside or work or where a breach has taken place. Details for the Office of the Information Commissioner in the UK are available at https://ico.org.uk
to other websites
We may provide
links to other websites from our own website. We have no control over
such websites and are not responsible for the content of these websites.
prior to using
of online ordering on this web site requires the use of session cookies
to ensure that any items you add to your shopping cart and any other
details you have entered are remembered when you move from page to page
within the web site. This is how we keep a record of what you want to
order and of your details until you finish ordering and want to confirm
The session cookies are
temporary and are deleted when you close your browser. The next time you
visit this web site, it will not recognise you and will treat you as a
completely new visitor. If you wish to use online ordering, you should
ensure that your browser is configured to accept
If you do not want to accept the session cookies, you will not be able to order online - please telephone instead.
Changes to this
Any changes we may make to
Last updated 31 March 2020